Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stay tuned for some new reviews and some other stuff.

Hi folks. I have been reading through some stuff that I'm going to review here real soon. I've finished up Your Hate Mail Will Be Graded by John Scalzi and The Hot Shoe Diaries by Joe McNally. I'm almost finished with Anathem by Neil Stephenson but this book is a bear to read...a fantastic book but hard to read. I really need to concentrate to get through this one. I'll have reviews of all of this posted soon plus a review of my Kindle 2 that I got recently.

I also signed up for a photography workshop next Monday. It will be my first photography workshop and I'm really excited about it. I'll post a write-up of that experience next week along with (hopefully) some cool pictures from the shoot.

Ffej out!

No comments: